• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking Forward To The Weekend (#2)

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I am calling this one #2...cuz I already had a #1.....http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/1642-looking-forward-weekend.html

My wife and I are headed up to Maine tomorrow morning for a weekend getaway. Here is a bird's eye view of where we are staying....
beachmere1.jpg

Her Mom is going to be watching our 3 dogs. Where ever we go, we take the dogs with us, so this will be our first time going somewhere alone in 8 or 9 years.:tongue:

Anyways....there is a great Vault up in Freeport Maine that I am hoping (fingers crossed) to find some good stuff at. There are also a handful of Surf and Bike shops that carry Oakleys up that way as well. My wife has a massage scheduled for 10AM on Saturday. There is a sunglass store 2 blocks from where we are staying. The last time I was there they had a couple double wides full of stuff. While she is getting pampered....I may have to run up there and pamper myself (that doesn't really sound right....but you know what I mean)!

I have got to get something......right? It should be a good time regardless.

Oakley_Sight said:
Man Pampering.......................Sounds lovely. Have a great time & post photos as you get pampered.

LOL...yes. I think you coined a new phrase "man pampering"....I like it. We hit the vault today....and I picked up 3 new pair. My wife even got a sweatshirt and a pair of shades. I will post pics and give some details later tonight or in the morning.

Here is what I got!

IH Juliets..
2012-05-04223859.jpg

Free Hard Case..
2012-05-04224059.jpg

Grey Smoke History Text Crankcase (I really like this pair)..
2012-05-04223620.jpg

50% off this pair (clearance item) cuz I bought a regular price pair..
2012-05-04222839.jpg

50% off this pair too....cuz I bought a regular price pair. These are for my wife..
2012-05-04223117.jpg

Last but not least....I got to give it up for this hoodie, that my wife bought for me last Summer. I never wore it because it is a bit loud for me, but it was warm....and best of all, it is water repellent!:smile:
2012-05-04224250.jpg

Overall....I had an awesome weekend.

Back