• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking RX frames for big headed guy!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It’s time for this old man to get some glasses but don’t like all the new plastic s##t. I am looking for something older that was a thicker heavier metal frame. I don’t know anything about RX frames so I am hoping someone can give me some guidance. I bought some concrete 2.0’s but they look like little kids glasses on my head. I got some that I think were called twin shocks and they fit my head good but not really my style. If you have something or some advice please let me know what you have. Thanks, Rene

Some people reacted to this post.
I would definitely go for an X-Metal Romeo if you are looking for the biggest titanium frame available. This one from @Sc'O'user is not to expensive and can be customized and also comes with a soft vault to protect your RX

If you are open to wire frames, I like the Fuller. Big lenses and the hinges have springs.

Didn't know you could put RX lenses in a x-metal frame. I'll look into that. Thanks.

Of the new stuff try gauge 8

Back