• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to buy Oakley Time Bomb Icon

Tash_gt

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I’m looking to buy my first Oakley watch and I’ve got my heart set on a polished Oakley Time Bomb Icon (with a white face). Unfortunately I’m not having much luck finding a Timebomb anywhere, let alone an icon or in the style I’m after… Can anyone help?

I’ve also been trying to find out what the size difference is between the regular Icon and the smaller version? I’m a girl with very small wrists so will the regular icon still be too big?

i have an icon but it’s not the polished version. it is white faced.

image.jpg

Thank you but I’d definitely prefer polished but (sorry, this may be an incredibly stupid question) is there any way of polishing it with fine steel wool or something to make it shiny like the polished version?

Can do it yourself with a Dremmel & various abrasive pads & polish or contact one of the guys in the modding section.

Hey Titan X, Dennis here. I am new to the forum so I cannot reply to you direct, maybe soon.
I just picked up a TIMEBOMB gen 1 and its a bit to big for my small wrist. I would like to buy an ICON !!
I will sell my TB to fund the purchase of an ICON.
There are some on EBAY, but Id rather NOT buy from there !! Would rather support our forum people.
If possible please contact me thru this forum, send me a PM. If I was able to send you a PM I would.
Let me know, thanks, Dennis........... I promise I am NOT a scammer !!! thanks D.

Back