• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Do My Own Custom Radar XL

hi hi
the most athletes are not that big. . .
beside sumo wrestler and so on :cool:

hi hi
the most athletes are not that big. . .
beside sumo wrestler and so on :cool:

Haha funny...seriously though I get your point...not too many 200 plus pounders do I see riding next to Lance Armstrong or even just amatuer biking events. Um...except for myself that is.:) Can't wait to get back to the Northwest (Oregon) and have my lardass on a mountain bike again. Mountain biking in the mountains of Oregon is to me the best feeling one can experience. I'm nursing a shoulder injury but it is getting better each week. Sorry to change the topic just saying I really miss mounting biking. It will take a while to get myself back in shape but I don't care. I'm in the South (Louisiana) finishing up a college semester. I hate Louisiana for Mountain biking...there are several locations for riding but it's all flat. Any other mountain bikers must know the pain of not being able to ride...it sucks.

In the meantime I am at least stocking up on some amazing biking shades from Oakley.:)

i had a housemaid's knee in my shoulder too this year and that sucks . . .
stocking up shades is a good way not to get bored!

did you tried the jawbones? i luv them!

i had a housemaid's knee in my shoulder too this year and that sucks . . .
stocking up shades is a good way not to get bored!

did you tried the jawbones? i luv them!

Actually no I have not tried the Jawbones. They look amazing to me maybe even cooler looking than the Radar's. In a couple of weeks when I get paid I will be ordering a pair from Oakley because there is nowhere close to me where I can try them on first...at least with Oakley I can send them back. Many colors to choose from and if I end up liking them I will have at least 4 pairs of them I know it,lol. One can never have too many shades...my Philosophy.

try them!! so many ways to costumize (jaws, bolt, rubbers, lenses even the stem and orbital).
i think they are damn cool. . .

Just looked at the Jawbones and am really loving the Atomic Orange with the Fire Iridium Lenses...only I would love those with black ear socks and also black bottom parts of the frame that holds the lens in place...not sure of the term of that particular part and chrome O's. Tell me...are these small shades??? because I will be taking a chance by having a custom order placed (cannot return custom orders). I can always sell them but man they are so nice I may just place an order anyway. Thanks for mentioning them nerd just feeding my addiction.;)

The Euphoria I experience from having new Oakley's does help me get through rough times like these so all in all this is healthy...as long as I have the money to do so. :)

@Darkmatter: Is this the idea you have in mind?:)

photodd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are silver/chrome icons, iphone camera doesnt really help my poor photography skills

Yes that is pretty much what I am looking for however I am not sure if it is your camera but they look more yellow. I thought the Atomic Orange was supposed to be a more neon'ish color...unless thata is a different color.

Check out this video: oakley jawbone custom - YouTube This is the exact Orange color and combo I am going for. He claims they are indeed Atomic Orange.

the bottom part to hold the lens is the Jaw. . .
and you can get jaws and thru bolts for 10 bucks from the custom service!!

@Pezza21
nice pair! right now i´m waiting for my frame . . . should come next week :cool:
you have to get the new iPhone 4s with the "new" camera.
to bad, that Steve is dead )o;

Back