• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to get back into a pair of Oakley's

Jupiter Factory Lites are great, but so are the X-Metals. If you're rough on your glasses, I would go for the Juliet or XS. Personally, I would go for the Factory Lites, but all are exceptional glasses, so you can't go wrong.

Well as is typical of my entering a new collecting hobby I'm up to 4 pairs in no time.

X-squared carbon black iridium
X-squared plasma black iridium
Juliet plasma fire polorized

And!!!!!

C-Six carbon aluminum!!!

So far I've only had the carbon XS on and they are great. Exceeded my expectations and really have a passing resemblance to my circa 1996 square wires that I loved and wore for ten years or so until I just lost them somehow.

I really can't wait to get the C-Six and see what Oakley can do when they pull out all (or at least most) stops.

Get a pair of x-metals while you can. they shut down the factory that makes all the x-metals back in March. so now the stock is limited. I'm sure you can get some on ebay or from someone on here if you truly can't find any in the stores

I love my Juliets. Definitely would recommend them
My juliets come in today in the mail so I will post some pics of my collection when the c-six's come in.
Get a pair of x-metals while you can. they shut down the factory that makes all the x-metals back in March. so now the stock is limited. I'm sure you can get some on ebay or from someone on here if you truly can't find any in the stores
I have 3 pairs now but I will probably only keep one pair of the x-squared. I have XS carbon frame and plasma frame along with Juliet in x-metal raw finish. Who knows maybe I'll keep all of them. We'll see how much I like the plasma finish but I can say I really like the black matte carbon/black finish on the XS I am wearing now.

Congrats on all the new pairs!
Where did you score your C-Six at?

Well it's a long story. Ebay and I'm on my second pair already. Funny how some people describe "New in Box" because the first guy meant "well used with scrapes and scratches, grime in every crevice and a few eyelashes/eyebrow hairs stuck in the frame between the lenses and the orbits as well as wreaking like they lived that last 2 years at the bottom of a public ashtray" as "NIB"

The danger of that auction site I love to hate

Wow, that reminds me of a pair of Juliet's I bought about a year ago. Same story, like new! But you could hardly see through the lenses, and they smell the same way. Unbelievable how a pair of metal sunglasses absorbs the smoke. After being very persistent, eBay finally took care of me and my dispute. Good luck!

If you are looking for any Juliet's check out my for sale thread, I have 3 listed and all in great condition.

Latest Posts

Back