• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Get Ruby Lenses

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I'm looking to get a pair of Ruby lenses for my juliets but the main thing that is holding me back is the hope that it wont give me a headache due to the un uniform tinting of the lens like the fire lenses that i have... here is a picture of my fire lens so you can see what i mean...IMG_20130705_165942_696_zps23871d92.jpg
as you can see it has 3 different tints while looking thru it and can give me a pretty bad headache are the ruby lenses at all like this on the juliets?

From what I have read, alot of people like the blue tint of the Oakley Ruby Iridiums, just not the actual outside color of them. If you want more of the "red" looking lenses, check out Linegear. I have both their Premium Red and Red Mirror and both are great:)

Linegear will give you a crushing headache from what I understand. InfiniteHero can elaborate.

Here is the ruby lens. By far amazing to look through.

image.jpg

Last time I post this I swear, LineGear lenses are just like all other aftermarket lenses, They are horrible. May look Pretty, but are horrible for your eyes. Example of what your eye is correcting will be in the pics below. Waste of money, devalue your glasses, and may cause damage to your eyes down the road.
s73w.jpg

rwrf.jpg

Can you direct me to someone who offers/sells better optical clarity Dark Ruby/Red lenses? I would be happy to part with my Linegear lenses if someone could offer me alternatives:)

Latest Posts

Back