• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to Move to Pensacola, FL. Any suggestions

Just remember all the really weird **** happens in Florida.
Sorry for being late to the discussion, but it's funny you say that, a local radio station morning show has a segment called "Florida, not like the rest of us".

The air some really "interesting" :rolleyes: stories about Floridian's who make the news. They come up with some real doozies. They could probably get material from just about any state but for some reason they pick on Florida. Maybe is a Blonde thing?! @Blondie1976

Sorry for being late to the discussion, but it's funny you say that, a local radio station morning show has a segment called "Florida, not like the rest of us".

The air some really "interesting" :rolleyes: stories about Floridian's who make the news. They come up with some real doozies. They could probably get material from just about any state but for some reason they pick on Florida. Maybe is a Blonde thing?! @Blondie1976
Man I promise you it's just Florida. I've heard a few radio stations that have segment like that lol

My wife is from south Florida and hates to admit that's where all the crazies are.

181c706ffaf59cdbb3a7908e51c7f27d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I promise you it's just Florida. I've heard a few radio stations that have segment like that lol

My wife is from south Florida and hates to admit that's where all the crazies are.
Well then I think the jury is out.

There are tons of people from NE that retire or live in FL in our winter (we call them 'snow-birds') but something tells me these stories aren't about them.

Well then I think the jury is out.

There are tons of people from NE that retire or live in FL in our winter (we call them 'snow-birds') but something tells me these stories aren't about them.

Maybe not those stories..... but don't get me started about snow birds and their (lack of) driving skills

Maybe not those stories..... but don't get me started about snow birds and their (lack of) driving skills

You have no idea...or maybe you do ;). Most people up here do drive like maniacs.....literally!

If you didn't know better you'd swear you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse on a daily basis.

There is a very real reason why we are called "M@$$holes"

You have no idea...or maybe you do ;). Most people up here do drive like maniacs.....literally!

If you didn't know better you'd swear you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse on a daily basis.

There is a very real reason why we are called "M@$$holes"

M*******s?!? Love it!!!!!

M*******s?!? Love it!!!!!

That's only the tip of the iceberg.

For Example: Down south, someone you don't know says "Hi" and they are genuinely greeting you person to person. Up North, same situation, the first thought that should come to your mind "what does this guy want from me".

That's not to say there aren't nice people in the north or MA ;). But this "dog eat dog" culture we have forces you to think like this.

The one good thing that comes from this is that when you do establish friends, they got your back and will look out for you like family would.

Back