• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Purchase My First Metals....help Needed

Unfortunately a lot of the Oakley frames are a little small for my large noggin':(

But the XX, fit no problem. I highly recommend them. I do have a set of Juliets incoming. I am hoping they fit with no issue either.

Might be worth reaching out and seeing if you can find any other members in your area. If someone has a couple of pairs that you could try out, maybe you could narrow it down that way. You'll also have no problem selling or trading a pair in the exchange if you try one out and find that it doesn't fit the way you like.

Hello everyone, I Just registered to this site . But a long time x metal fan. I have somewhat of a big and round head, the xx fit me perfectly. I am in the process of purchasing another x metal and cant make my mind up between xs or r1. I would like to have more lens covering (height and width) as i intend to use it for everyday for driving and travelling. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I Just registered to this site . But a long time x metal fan. I have somewhat of a big and round head, the xx fit me perfectly. I am in the process of purchasing another x metal and cant make my mind up between xs or r1. I would like to have more lens covering (height and width) as i intend to use it for everyday for driving and travelling. Thanks.
I'm going to say a r1 will give you better coverage than a xs. You will have to spend more money and look in to custom cut lenses though.

Thanks for the input guys, I believe that xs is the viable option. For now :) . I shall do more research on the xs, and hopefully find one here or eBay.

Latest Posts

Back