• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to Replace my Oakley Splinters?

Serkle k

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I could use some help.

I am looking to upgrade/replace my Splinters, since Oakley no longer supplies replacement lenses.

I am not a huge fan of the plastic frames. I will admit that the only plastic frames I found that I actually liked the way the fit was the XX (Twenty 2012). Other than those, I liked the Whiskers when I had a chance to try those on. However, looking over the Oakley website, I came across the C-Wire.

I can't seem to find a place anywhere near me that actually has the C-Wire's in stock, so I can't really try those on, but from the look, they seem to be similar to my Splinters.

Would anyone be able to tell me if they have both the Splinters/C-Wires or C-Wires/Whiskers? Or even all three? Again I am looking for something similar to my Splinters, or if anyone knows what thedirect replacement of the Splinters are? Maybe the Tightrope, or Blender?

I've tried the Crosshair and the Crosshair2.0 and I wasn't too fond of how those fit.

Any info on anything I mentioned or asked would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Serkle k,

I would like to know if the splinters you have / had (old post) are still available...
if yes please let me know.
thanks

Hi Serkle k,

I would like to know if the splinters you have / had (old post) are still available...
if yes please let me know.
thanks
I think you should place a WTB (WANT TO BUY) thread in the exchange section.

Back