• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Looking to sell my entire 'New' Frogskin collection - 15 pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This was a labor of love for a few years, but it's grown stagnant for me and I feel like I need to move on. I'd really like to move it as one lot, but if there's interest I can part it out so long as the bulk of it gets moved.

All said we're looking at 15 pairs of the somewhat uncommon 'New' Frogskin, which was a departure from the standard Frogkins from 1996-2004.

8 pairs are unique colorways. 1 pair is custom from Dr Chop. 6 pairs are lesser-condition of the first 8. There are 11 total colors available for these, I'm missing the White, blue iridium, Black, grey polarized, and Rootbeer, gold polarized. The Dr Chop is cut grey polarized lenses with a Jupiter Camo theme, bag included.

In addition to the glasses I have some spare parts, several boxes in various condition with some of the pairs, and 2 of the black plastic nameplates with the correct lettering and name - 'Frogskin', not 'Frogskins' (Frogskins with an S are the normal Frogs one thinks of).

I'll entertain offers, partial trades, and of course go into in-depth detail for anyone serious about picking these up.

Price is $950, shipping and fees not included. This averages to $63 per pair, not including the extras.

98631C85-BA7B-472D-BC78-7E2BDB65C619-9823-000014282D93EFC9_zps9e87802a.jpg

0AD90825-110B-4D2D-A304-4AF6C5479F3A-9823-000014281EA78E44_zpse31f1cec.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I like that dr,chop special. GLWS

Drop to $800 for everything

Potential trade items:
Romeo - looking for a pair for a project, so nothing NIB or too valuable
Mars - nothing fancy
Watches - TimeTank/MinuteMachine leather band, G-shock, maybe something else. Looking for the 40-45mm range.
Trijicon Optics - ACOGs of any variety (1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x)
Ammo - 9mm, .223/5.56
Oakley gear - Panel or Icon 3.0 in Multicam, SI Mk1 Mod2 hat in L/XL, Shoes in size 13/14
Carbon Blades

Back from the grave!

Dr Chop pair is gone.

Individual pricing is available. Make me a stupid offer on the lot.

I just might take it. I'm crazy.

PM'd