• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to set up a small Network of Collectors that are tired of Pimps

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
This verbage is a partial repost from another thread response that I made in response to Sub Zero Scalpers List:

Flippers/Scaplers/Resellers whatever you choose to call them, I personally call them Pimps. Not as in the cool pimps that dress impeccably, but as in pimp-les on the a§s of collecting. Horrible to see and hurt where your wallet sits!
Bottom line, pimp-les suck and I also shake my head in disbelief at all the pimp-le supporters, long gone are the days of just helping each other out I guess. This I want free stuff mindset is the new collector generation, im OG in that I don't need other collectors money to build my collection.
With that said, if you are like minded and would like to be part of and contribute to a "Network of Collectors" with the OG mindset. That will help each other out then PM me and let's set it up together. If not I can go back to lurking and not bugging anyone...lol

Last edited:
I am in !!!!
as long as we boot mr ice cream?
32ACC320-0F3C-4EBC-9139-1940BEDFA598.gif

Back