• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking To Trade Factory Sealed Juliets For Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi, I have a Brand new pair of Carbon Juliets with black iridium lenses that are factory sealed, Along with the bag and receipt from the Oakley store... I am looking to trade for a complete set of x-metal penny with ruby lenses. I will def through in some cash to make things equal. However, the Penny's must be a complete set and flawless nothing below 9.5 out of 10. I am sure if you have a pair that are Brand new or pristine we can work something out...

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pics :lolsign:

You want pics of the Brand new box....I can do it, but is it necessary?

Nooo, pics of the glasses lol

They are still Sealed... I have the oakley Bag and the Oakley Receipt for the glasses!!!!

Are you aware that there is a considerable difference in value between a pair of Carbon Juliets and the highly sought after Ruby Penny?

You might have to sweeten the deal with cash. 1:1 trade ain't gonna fly :agree: Even if it's factory sealed

Yes... That is why IF you read the post I said 1. I open to deals... and 2. I am sure if you have a pair that are Brand new or pristine we can work something out... I totally realize it will not be a 1 for 1 trade. Does anyone have a pair??? I am def willing to work something out!