• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking To Trade Matte Rootbeer Pit Boss For Other Pit Boss Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my Matte Rootbeer Pit Boss for a pair of Matte Black or Polished Black Pit Boss. You can keep your own Elite boxes and I will keep mine. As you can see from the picture the Elite box is a little beat up. The glasses are in great shape with no scratches on the lens. Thanks.

null_zpsaa5e40c0.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump

I know it says trade only but if you ever wanna sell i am interested!

Thanks

I'll keep that in mind, Thanks!

I will be sure to offer more than $200 dollars. LOL!!

Just a suggestion...you might want to hold onto your Rootbeer, as it'll likely be a more sought after colorway one day, IMO. The Matte Black is one of the most popular but common colors out there...not to mention the very one that's being replicated. I'd save some scrips and just bide your time for a deal on a Matte black or Polished Black...unless of course you absolutely dislike the Rootbeer frame. Just my two cents...

Thanks that thought has crossed my mind. Not because of the rarity of the color but I just hate letting something go once I have it in my possession. The only reason I am considering it is because this is my 2nd pair of PB in matte root beer. I see on Ebay there is a full set listed for $390 which isn't too bad so I may just hang on to them. Not getting any offers anyway!!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks that thought has crossed my mind. Not because of the rarity of the color but I just hate letting something go once I have it in my possession. The only reason I am considering it is because this is my 2nd pair of PB in matte root beer. I see on Ebay there is a full set listed for $390 which isn't too bad so I may just hang on to them. Not getting any offers anyway!!
Ahhhh, I see...in that case, go for it brah! I'd trade with you, but I sold my Matte Black awhile ago. Good luck!