• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Trade MotoGP Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
are these your new obsessoin?
:lol: no, but I like Holbrooks. I have had a Matte black/violet Iridium pair for over a year now. These are on my list, but Holbrooks are further down my list of must haves :laugh: More on the list of nice to haves... :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
But I still want these :big_boss:

:laugh:

Had no idea you liked 'brooks lol.

Username Hidden said:
Had no idea you liked 'brooks lol.

One of these days when I am happy with my display, I will post pics of my full collection. :dance3:

Username Hidden said:
One of these days when I am happy with my display, I will post pics of my full collection. :dance3:
I remember glimpses of it, when you sold me your devils' antix. :) one of my pride and joy's to this day :laugh:

Username Hidden said:
U get my second pm?

About the other pair of Tens? I must have tried sending 2 messages too fast. I thought I responded but nothing is in my sent box.

Everybody is offering frames that are too small, don't fit me, or I already have!

Yoshi-
I'll have pics up tomorrow. Been kind of busy running around the last two days, and I blew out my tire hitting a curb hidden by snow today so I wasn't around much.

Once I get my tire fixed I'll head to the Vault and get an updated list of frames that fit me and don't look too terrible.

Username Hidden said:
About the other pair of Tens? I must have tried sending 2 messages too fast. I thought I responded but nothing is in my sent box.

Everybody is offering frames that are too small, don't fit me, or I already have!

Yoshi-
I'll have pics up tomorrow. Been kind of busy running around the last two days, and I blew out my tire hitting a curb hidden by snow today so I wasn't around much.

Once I get my tire fixed I'll head to the Vault and get an updated list of frames that fit me and don't look too terrible.

Yep, it was about my Black Ink/OO Red Polarized.

Username Hidden said:

Yoshi-

Damn that snow! glad your ok.

Username Hidden said:
Yep, it was about my Black Ink/OO Red Polarized.
i'd take those off your hands if you posted those about a week later lol.

Photos added. Let me know if anything additional is needed.

My car's at the tire shop, so it might be another day or two before I get out to the Vault to see about the fit of some of the frames offered.

IMG_0744.jpg

The lenses aren't 100% clean around the edges. There is some slight swirling, but no scratches.

The only major marks are on one stem. When I hit it with the flashlight there are marks that look like brush strokes. Hard to pick up, and the lack of focus made the whole stem look like ****.

Back