• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loosing great members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
For example: Lopaka KaMars & SiRacer420. These are GREAT people and have severely contributed in many ways that was very beneficial to this forum. I can see some of their comments regarding this forum on O-Review in the welcome section. It’s just sad to see. I greatly appreciated these members, but I just don’t comprehend why we lost them. Maybe others could shed some light on matters to understand. I realize that there is numerous members that belong to both apps. Please don’t get nasty with something I just don’t understand. Thank you!

Last edited:
Siracer got in an argument with a mod and they suspended which didn’t make sense. He just never came back…it’s a shame

I would add trump to the list even though many member didn’t get along with him
How long does a suspension last? Do you get a warning? In school it would be 1-3 days if you were suspended. Or it could be permanently.

How long does a suspension last? Do you get a warning? In school it would be 1-3 days if you were suspended. Or it could be permanently.
There's a point system out there somewhere in a thread. The forum really changed after some of those events. Now we have this dude that randomly hacks account but the forum owner won't admit there's a security issue with the 2 factor authentication...

There's a point system out there somewhere in a thread. The forum really changed after some of those events. Now we have this dude that randomly hacks account but the forum owner won't admit there's a security issue with the 2 factor authentication...
Thank so much for the info, I’m slightly starting to comprehend the issues with everyone’s feedback. Thank you again brother!

Siracer got in an argument with a mod and they suspended which didn’t make sense. He just never came back…it’s a shame

I would add trump to the list even though many member didn’t get along with him

He got reprimanded and was given points for cussing, however, the filter was on and it changed it to asterisks. He was told he was skirting the rules even though the filter did what it was supposed to do.

That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back