• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loosing great members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we can bash Trump but no one else ok? MAN have I been waiting to say that in the proper context for a few years now!!! :rofl: Have no fear I bash Biden to!

Lopaka is like any other human being... he felt he gave to the forum #1 by becoming a life member to help financially support it then #2 by being a valuable member with great knowledge in certain areas to contribute. He was caught up in the scams of Trump and felt villainized afterward having received a warning after being scammed then there were other things that just felt like he was singled out. Then a mod or boss shut gifs off for no other reason than to get a reaction out of people and at that point like any human he felt the disrespect was all he could stomach. I leave it at that because I do not know all the details on everything but it makes sense that noone wants to hang out in an environment of non impartial treatment to some and not others. Quite frankly if the **** did the job and covered the word then anything after that is someone picking apart someone else. We all slip up and get the **** once in awhile so why does he get this stupid "point" system thrown at him? That is kinda BS in itself ooops I meant BC
How is that?
Trump left years ago.....lopaka just left a month ago or so

🤔

How is that?
Trump left years ago.....lopaka just left a month ago or so

🤔
It was a presidential joke meant to break some tension on the tthread... I missed the Trump (member) deal because at the time I was not impressed with the rampant ego's here ripping people apart in those days and visited very seldomly only to look up info. I just know it ended badly for a lot of people when it came to his departure. Trump (member) is not the issue today as you state but it does appear the fallout from his actions are still happening...

It was a presidential joke meant to break some tension on the tthread... I missed the Trump (member) deal because at the time I was not impressed with the rampant ego's here ripping people apart in those days and visited very seldomly only to look up info. I just know it ended badly for a lot of people when it came to his departure. Trump (member) is not the issue today as you state but it does appear the fallout from his actions are still happening...
Okay, got it 🙂👍

He'll be back in 24' ........😅

Looks like we need a translator as well....... 😳

dark doodad with the extreme gibberish........... are you high again?? :smoke:
smoking hpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back