• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loosing great members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL it's been 13 years since I left that behind, I remember vividly those days. And I quit the same week that Michael Jackson died.

Some of the best selling DVDs were gangbangs actually. On some occasions 🍆🍆 would touch.
🍆 touching another 🍆 is okay. It's only gay when your balls touch or when you make eye contact with the other dude when you climax

LOL it's been 13 years since I left that behind, I remember vividly those days. And I quit the same week that Michael Jackson died.

Some of the best selling DVDs were gangbangs actually. On some occasions 🍆🍆 would touch.
🍆 touching another 🍆 is okay. It's only gay when your balls touch or when you make eye contact with the other dude when you climax
1664131375748.png

I’ll bet there’s some interesting stories there!
I would work a lot in the boring building where the computers were. The building next door was where the action happened. I would get along well with the females, most of them were awesome to hang out with but a few would come in drunk or on something. I remember the smell of sweat and lavender body cream on the set. And that one redhead 🤤 Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back