• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loosing great members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

184044280_10218961707097071_2486944114097850864_n.jpg

Sorry. Bummed out with a few things here. Events. People. So was/is best way to avoid any BS. Needed a break and always intended on logging back in eventually. BTW. Me great? Ah, NO. Not great, but maybe half decent? Yeah, I'm not as great as the guy that had free giveaways and gave out stuff he stole from others. There's even newbies that think they could've been best buds with Trump. I'll admit I could never be as great as that.

Sorry. Bummed out with a few things here. Events. People. So was/is best way to avoid any BS. Needed a break and always intended on logging back in eventually. BTW. Me great? Ah, NO. Not great, but maybe half decent? Yeah, I'm not as great as the guy that had free giveaways and gave out stuff he stole from others. There's even newbies that think they could've been best buds with Trump. I'll admit I could never be as great as that.
Glad to see your name popping back up on my feed! Always look forward to seeing pics of your collection and your great intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back