• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Los Angeles Holiday

I can understand someone spending that amount on a single pair but I collect for wearing purposes So I'd want something that I wouldn't be afraid to get wrecked (if it does)

yeah i guess im stuck with the smaller frames, might just have to customise a few pairs

From what I see on here, the Crankcase has a somewhat smaller fit than say the Gascan or Fuel Cell. You tried those yet? The matte clear ones people have posted pics of look pretty sweet.

You must be a mind reader, I was just thinking about X metal Purchases

That's if you can still find them. They're selling out quick. Not too much to choose from these days.

And i only said C-Six because i thought it was posed as a general question of what would YOU buy if you had $2k to spend on what is currently available. I would definitely get a C-Six to round out my collection at this stage of my collecting, but it's not a must have. I could do without. I would much rather have a Romeo 1. And then use the leftover money to buy a Minute Machine.

For you Ausoakley... i know you suit the smaller frames, so i would also suggest checking out the Crankcase. Where in LA are you going to be visiting? I imagine you'll be doing all the touristy stuff. There's an O-Store at Hollywood and Highland. They have a nice store there. I got my first pair of Splice there years and years ago. I imagine if you're all the way here from AU, you should take a day to drive down to Oakley HQ just to say you've been there. If your'e looking for a vault to find deals, you'll have to drive a ways out to get to one.

We plan to spend a few days in Hollywood. If the crankcase fits anything like a gascan or fuel cell I'm out, I suppose I'll just wait and see what is around

Back