• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost Carbon C-Six #52

Oh man, 6K. I was really hoping you would find them. I feel terrible just hearing about this. Can't imagine how you are feeling. Still hoping they turn up in some safe and dry hiding place you have forgotten about.

What makes it even worse is when you keep opening the same old boxes and cases thinking
"Well maybe this time". Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! And still nothing

Wonder if this was it
Nah I was playing around on April fools day trying to be funny cause I thought it was a joke (he said 52 in the first post so I was just throwing out the next number in the sequence) . I've had a private message with John apologizing for any extra stress.

6k? Sorry I
Haven't followed the c6 threads cuz I tried the aluminum one on not knowing the price and it was huge on me. Not jealous or teasing in any ay but there's people that can pay 6 thousand for shades. I haven't been to many o stores in while but is that figure on the level. I'd be on food stamps that's not far from my entire savings at 51 years old. We're these sold on the site?

6k? Sorry I
Haven't followed the c6 threads cuz I tried the aluminum one on not knowing the price and it was huge on me. Not jealous or teasing in any ay but there's people that can pay 6 thousand for shades. I haven't been to many o stores in while but is that figure on the level. I'd be on food stamps that's not far from my entire savings at 51 years old. We're these sold on the site?
Oakley C SIX | Official Oakley Store

I am speechless except i may take up diving for retrieval as next hobby 4kthats more than sll my possessions together or close to it

Back