• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost frogs. This is a bad one.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
I had to post to a thread as I'm dealing with an issue with a missing oki ni For 36 days now which I traded a koston craftsman, a custom valentine frog I painted and 250 cash. Crappie part is that I had one and shifted to a friend... I was told to ship out express and the trader was to do the same. He decided after I shipped that it was OK to just send it a slow untraceable version. Probably at a much lower cost than agreed upon.. for some reason tracking out of Singapore stops at "dispatched to overseas country code CA" which was on April 27th... I called Canada post as well as sing post and they told me it's up to the seller to make the inquiry. He's since told me he has but I'm starting to disbelieve him. I've heard nothing now for 2 weeks. Figures he received the pairs from me in 4 days and I'm in week 5 going on 6. Anyone here have any experience with tracking information stopping at their country. I know canada post doesn't recognize certain types of shipping as traceable. I can't believe he decided to cheap out after I spent almost 100 to ship his. The reason I'm asking and bring this up now is because I got a notice card for a pick up today. I went to the post and sure enough with my hopes high it was something from Australia to paint for a friend that I completely forgot about. I almost puked when I saw where the package was from.

All in all I'm looking for some information on how anyone here experienced any shipments from Singapore. Any idea how long it takes for airmail that's got no tracking. I've read a few things but the trader says I should have them by now..

I've had untracked packages from Canada and Japan be sent to Mexico, they both arrived but it took nearly 2 months or more (can't remember exactly). None of them were super expensive pieces, but it was a pain to wait and see if they were going to appear. The local PO knew nothing and all they could do was telling me to wait, the sender PO had the same answer, I think they only knew when the package left the country. All I can say is be patient and hope for the best, if after 2 months nothing arrives, I'd sharp the pitchforks and lit the torches. Hopefully they'll arrive soon!

Excellent response that's exactly what I'm wanting to hear. 2 months eh?? I can't wait. I just keep going over bad thoughts in my mind. Thank you my friend.

I feel for you, Brian. I waited over 2 months for 2 custom Oakley mugs from Dubai and when they came they were both broken. My seller was a bit more communicative than yours, but it still didn't make the stomach knot go away. Fingers crossed for you buddy.

I had a similar experience as I was the seller and shipped to Germany. Once it left here I had no tracking as to when it would arrive or what was going on. I think it eventually arrived 3 weeks later or so. It's a crummy situation to be in, wish the best for you!

Anywhere from 4-12 weeks

In a trade, I put a trading value and we "buy" each others items. Less headache in my experience.

International Tracking for me has moved from carrier to carrier. Try tracking through the Canadian site? I had a shipment from Singapore before and was traceable thru the courier site, disappeared from there then I just googled the tracking info itself, it gave me the option to track via USPS a few days later and I was able to track to my home. Hope this helps. @SouLFuLFrog

Latest Posts

Back