• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost In Lake Recovered

I think I'd be a shame to refinish these.
Rebuild, yes, but leave the finish. Don't want to lose that patina or story behind it.
I think this would be a great pair to own but I'm tapped for funds right now :(
I agree

100,000 years from now... by aliens... who can't wear our sunglasses...

Imagine if you the alien and find a killer set of oakleys like the Indy 500 Pit boss and they dont fit since you have a big head lol that would suck for them... But I guess they can still play laser tag!!!!

Imagine if you the alien and find a killer set of oakleys like the Indy 500 Pit boss and they dont fit since you have a big head lol that would suck for them... But I guess they can still play laser tag!!!!

It'll probably be alien kids playing alien laser tag in the far-distant future who stumble across a pair of carbon C-sixes in a dried out formerly-Canadian lake bed...

Because laser tag is awesome. And much safer than BB gun wars. Trust me, I know...

blame @kronin323 he is the one that is armed to the teeth in laser tag gear... I am just saying he dosent want to meet me in the back yard on my best day with bb gun

Been there, done that... lost a front tooth. Both blinded by flashlights, about eight feet apart, semi-automatic; he was shooting at my midsection while I was squatting to present a smaller profile... It didn't stop us; after that we wore football mouth protectors in addition to goggles...

But in group BB gun wars in the woods, I was Mr Flank Your @ss and Take You Down... almost took a guy's eye out at 40 ft from an elevated position with a CO2 pistol, even though he was wearing shop-style goggles... it went through a vent hole and ricocheted around inside the goggles then hit him right next to the eye...

What can I say? He was wearing a gray hoodie under his BDUs, his head was the only target I could see at that range...

There are more stories... Thankfully they're just play, and not real killing. I'm so tired of all the killing...

And I'm trying to unload the laser tag stuff, even though I don't want to. I'd rather it go to a forum member than some random CL guy... Need to bump that post...:D

Back