• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost item in Thailand

If the seller is someone you respect, you just gotta let them know that starting a claim is in no way 'wanting' to be disrespectful. It's just you have to cover your butt. I've done it and let it drag on for a while longer hoping it comes in (in my case it did come in a week after starting a claim). And if it comes to the point where you get refunded. You can do what @Inkkoonce did and send the money back later. I just hope it moves so that both sides can be happy. Good luck to you both.

If the seller is someone you respect, you just gotta let them know that starting a claim is in no way 'wanting' to be disrespectful. It's just you have to cover your butt. I've done it and let it drag on for a while longer hoping it comes in (in my case it did come in a week after starting a claim). And if it comes to the point where you get refunded. You can do what @Inkkoonce did and send the money back later. I just hope it moves so that both sides can be happy. Good luck to you both.
i let the seller know. again, at the end of the day, its a business transaction. I try to keep all emotions out. Its a cold approach, but if you keep giving people the benefit of the doubt, you will get burned. I will absolutely return his money "if the package shows up". But its unlikely by the day for that to happen. Again, at the end of the day, he didnt seem commited to try and call or locate the package. He said for me to follow up, when its clearly in his country. To me, that's a pretty cold response, and after hearing from you guys. I filed a dispute. They already have the tracking on paypal, so unless he can show its been delivered, he will be out the products, unless he never shipped it to begin with LOL.

theres a few members, that i deal with that have earned my respect and trust. But they have showed consistently they can be trusted and are beyond a customer and more of my friends.

There used to be a time limit for how long you could wait to file a claim, 45 days iirc. I don't know if that still exists or not. That said, when I ship internationally, I stipulate to the buyer that I'm not gonna be responsible AFTER in leaves the U.S.

Latest Posts

Back