• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost item in Thailand

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Just curious of everyone’s thoughts

I’ve made up my mind, mainly because the sellers saying”you paid for standard shipping, good luck LOL”

Since I paid G&S. That’s not how it works buddy 😁. I’m absolutely disputing it if item is lost and gone.

Who would lose $470, right?

Anyway it’s been about 50 days. No change in status since Sept 19th. What’s everyone’s thoughts.?

I figure I’d give the international service a few more weeks and file a dispute by mid to end of November.

My understanding is if the item never gets delivered, you get your money back. The seller should have the brains to insure it unless he wants to take the hit if something goes wrong like this. Were you given the choice or did you request to have it insured?

Take it to him Steve.....
Road-House-patrick-swayze-41207337-476-246.gif

Just curious of everyone’s thoughts

I’ve made up my mind, mainly because the sellers saying”you paid for standard shipping, good luck LOL”

Since I paid G&S. That’s not how it works buddy 😁. I’m absolutely disputing it if item is lost and gone.

Who would lose $470, right?

Anyway it’s been about 50 days. No change in status since Sept 19th. What’s everyone’s thoughts.?

I figure I’d give the international service a few more weeks and file a dispute by mid to end of November.
Did the tracking show it ever leaving the country?

Your right. What’s your thoughts though. He shipped it, and it hasn’t moved. Is that on the seller?
Did the seller mention at any point before purchase that they didn’t guarantee arrival of the item? That once they shipped it, it was out of their hands? If not, it’s on them!

Back