• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost my gen one Juliets ☹️

Rufio

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello everyone! I'll start by saying hello to all you oakley owners! My Aunt used to work for Oakley back in the day and helped me buy a set of gen one titanium Juliets for Christmas. I've owned them forever and always kept good care of them. Had the hard case and everything.

I moved, had my house broken in and moved again (because we got our house broken into). During that full process I lost track of my Juliets. I've spent a good year looking for them in two different houses, three well packed sheds and a garage. Top to bottom with zero luck. They are gone. I have officially lost my favorite pair of glasses.

I've been looking at eBay but I'm not sure if I can pick out a real set with just pictures although I'm sure I could if I had them in my hands.

These glasses were use during before my wedding (wife wouldn't let me walk with them), glasses I used when I graduated college, glasses I used EVERYWHERE. Oddly enough i dknt have a many pictures with the most on though haha (I looked).

If anyone has a new in box or old new stock or whatever they are called I'd be interested in them. I called Oakley direct and told them but they said I would have to just buy a used Serb off of a third party.

We'll That's my story of my Juliets that I used to own. Missing them. Anyone thinking of letting a pair of first gens go send them my way!

Edit: removed email. i will up my membership once I can save some $$$.

P.s. If you have a similar story about a set of Oakleys that were life changing or stand out please share your story with me in a reply!

Last edited:
Greetings. I'm sorry to hear you lost your Juliets. However there is a protcol you MUST follow before you can post a WTB thread: you can't do what you are doing, your post will be deleted. Please read these: Exchange Guidelines Forum Rules
Good luck with your hunt after you've met the requiremts.

Welcome to the forum

Ohhhh bro sorry about your lost :( in the exchange forum for sure you can buy all you need....

Maybe it's a sign that you have to change to a romeo :eek::D

Rufio welcome, sorry about your Julies man.

Good thing is you can replace them here without much difficulty...we keep the legend alive in here! ;)

and by the way...slavery is frowned upon in the Forum as well. Just an afterthought...

"but they said I would have to just buy a used Serb off of a third party."

:grin:

That does suck, I had a first gen titanium Juliet that I sent to Oakley to get fixed and they sent me a different frame back due to being 14 years old it was easier to replace then fix, I miss them a lot. Good luck on your hunt and stick around

Greetings. I'm sorry to hear you lost your Juliets. However there is a protcol you MUST follow before you can post a WTB thread: you can't do what you are doing, your post will be deleted. Please read these: Exchange Guidelines Forum Rules
Good luck with your hunt after you've met the requiremts.

Sorry for the incorrect route of asking on this post. I have removed my email from the original post and wish to withdraw my comment about asking in a way that effects possible WTB thread. I will be bumping my membership up hopefully today. I do have one request though. I know I want to say with all the things I did buy at the time I payed around $300ish for my full set up. It included a hard case with metal on the top (X). What do they tend to go for now a days. Wife gave me a mean face when I mentioned this for my birthday gift .

Welcome to the forum. Bummer you lost your Julies but fortune has brought you here and with some patience you should be able to find a pair close to what you had. Good luck.

I've been keeping an eye on metal vaults and they don't come around often so if this is a must, you may want to jump on one quickly if you see one (TWSS).

As part of the X-metal Exchange you can post a "BUY" thread with your requirements and that might help you sooner than waiting for a "SALE" thread.

Latest Posts

Back