• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost my gen one Juliets ☹️

Sorry for the incorrect route of asking on this post. I have removed my email from the original post and wish to withdraw my comment about asking in a way that effects possible WTB thread. I will be bumping my membership up hopefully today. I do have one request though. I know I want to say with all the things I did buy at the time I payed around $300ish for my full set up. It included a hard case with metal on the top (X). What do they tend to go for now a days. Wife gave me a mean face when I mentioned this for my birthday gift .

Thank you for your understanding: I don't make the rules but I do follow them......enjoy your stay and chat with likeminded folks...nourish your mind!

Welcome man. Sorry you lost them, that's gotta be driving you nuts.

As @Jmgarcia said, once you meet the exchange requirements, I have a first gen Ti/Gold Juliet for sale. Just hit me up when you're able (click on my username and press "start a conversation") and I'll fill you in on what I have.

Welcome man. Sorry you lost them, that's gotta be driving you nuts.

As @Jmgarcia said, once you meet the exchange requirements, I have a first gen Ti/Gold Juliet for sale. Just hit me up when you're able (click on my username and press "start a conversation") and I'll fill you in on what I have.

@Rufio start chatting it up so you meet the minimum requirements. If you don't snag these up I'm taking them myself. ;)

I've been looking at some of the posts here. How do you guys get those display cases? They look crazy!

I've been looking at some of the posts here. How do you guys get those display cases? They look crazy!
:welcome:
I'd say craigslist is the most common way (or similar sites). Buying local means avoiding shipping, which ends up costing almost as much as the case. You can find them on eBay or on here, but shipping is always the biggest hurdle (plus you usually can get a better deal locally because they just want it gone). If you are looking at cases already, be ready for more than just a mean face from your wife...:punish: :grin:

Oh!
Well I guess that is understandable.
(By the way, I too love my Ti Juliets...)

What if you had Romeos? :cool-20:

Q~

P.S. Welcome to the forum. We have a great collection of enthusiasts here with a wealth of knowledge.

Back