• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost My Trust In My Fellow Kababayans.....

Sorry to hear that bro. Main reason why I always insist on picking up the item myself when I buy Os from Sulit.com. There are some trusted seller on eBay.ph and they can guarantee you the authenticity of the items they are selling. I hope you catch the scumbag and shove the foakleys up his as s.

Sorry to hear that bro. Main reason why I always insist on picking up the item myself when I buy Os from Sulit.com. There are some trusted seller on eBay.ph and they can guarantee you the authenticity of the items they are selling. I hope you catch the scumbag and shove the foakleys up his as s.

wala na pre. he's from cebu. money was sent and received. that was all that mattered. he just had to send something so he can give a tracking number....still, i blame myself for being stupid. i will consider this a freakin' loud wake up call...

While the situation is terrible at least you are not going to dwell on it. It reaffirms your feelings on dealing locally. Hopefully a fantastic deal will float you way and all will even out.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Been needing them since i would definitely get a lashing from wifey on being stupid. I usually do my homework but damn when it comes to polished juliets and r1s, i lose all sense. Haha.

Ouch! charge it to experience pare. I only do shipping with one seller from cebu, you might have dealth with him before... Merkin. But all others i prefer to meet up.

Dayam.. that sucks pare! I purchased a pair of polished pb.. recently, and the seller told me NO scratches on the lenses. Well....when we met up in person.. both lenses had hairline scratches.. I asked for a break in price, since it would cost me $100 to replace the lenses.. he said can't do.. But, yeah.. I agree.. paying with paypal almost always cover's you..ingat!

wala na pre. he's from cebu. money was sent and received. that was all that mattered. he just had to send something so he can give a tracking number....still, i blame myself for being stupid. i will consider this a freakin' loud wake up call...

Oh crap i think that scambag used my photos as his. Thats why i now put watermarks in the middle of my photos cos i use to put just as a footer. I think i know which model you were cheated with. Is it the juliet polished /ruby o custom combo? Ill post pic tom but i have a strong feeling its the same f*cker

Latest Posts

Back