• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost My Trust In My Fellow Kababayans.....

thanks a lot for the empathy guys. really appreciated. i am sure most of us have been burned one way or another. just so happens this time was my time. take care and be cautious guys.

thanks a lot for the empathy guys. really appreciated. i am sure most of us have been burned one way or another. just so happens this time was my time. take care and be cautious guys.

hey pare, i hope good karma comes your way after what happened.

that's really the sad state of affairs back home. when i was there last january, i tried looking over at sulit to see if i can find some deals, but it seems that stuff here, even at times are high, are still reasonably priced compared to what people over there want for their glasses. it's either its way overpriced, its fake or its gonna be a scam. akala ata nung ibang me oakleys diyan sa atin, ginto ang hawak nila! lol

i hope the d-bag that scammed you gets what's due to him for what he did.

hey pare, i hope good karma comes your way after what happened.

that's really the sad state of affairs back home. when i was there last january, i tried looking over at sulit to see if i can find some deals, but it seems that stuff here, even at times are high, are still reasonably priced compared to what people over there want for their glasses. it's either its way overpriced, its fake or its gonna be a scam. akala ata nung ibang me oakleys diyan sa atin, ginto ang hawak nila! lol

i hope the d-bag that scammed you gets what's due to him for what he did.

Visited that place few months back. Some things never change. Sad.

I'm from Cebu, if it would be alright can you post his pictures, picture he's selling and the name or number that he has used. thanks

wala na pre. he's from cebu. money was sent and received. that was all that mattered. he just had to send something so he can give a tracking number....still, i blame myself for being stupid. i will consider this a freakin' loud wake up call...

I'm from Cebu, if it would be alright can you post his pictures, picture he's selling and the name or number that he has used. thanks
thanks for the offer. but i do not have the details anymore. will just let life hopefully get hold of him by the balls, lol.

pucha yan pre sorry alam mo naman sa pinas daming manloloko lesson learned bro dapat kaliwaan if dealing in the Philippines.

even doing meet ups makes me paranoid so im doing it in a very public place..did not have a negative experience yet with sulit..about five transactions is not a lot i guess..although we got duped in ayosdito, me and my wife in buying a puppy..we scheduled a meet up in alabang but the seller never came..but freakface's experience is the worst..im never paying w/o the goods upfront..
sorry pre,that is a hard lesson learned..

Back