• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost Oakley C-SIx Sunglasses!

you sure your homeowners insurance policy can not help with at least some kind of loss , I would sure check with them

He stated that he hasn't sold box or spare lense that come with them???mine didn't come with spare lenses that's fishy but if true I'm gutted for you :sad:

My daily wear pair has two sets of lenses. The original tungsten iridiums and also a set of black iridium polarized. They only came with one but another set was made cause I like BI polarized better. ;)

my insurance will cover 2500 of them. but doesnt matter cause i cant find them. and i had special lenses put in for my prescription, so i have the original lenses. the lake in question is travers dam. i am gonna go ice fishing there this weekend, so i will be dropping camera down where i believe they are. I hired a diver a few days after the incident, so i doubt i will find them, but it will be a good day to kill time and hunt for treasure.

I think you should grab like 100 college kids and tell them you'll give a $500 reward for your sunglasses.
;)

Back