• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacing lost Oakley sunglasses?

Millertime

Oakley Beginner
Hello All, today I just lost my matte black oil rigs, my first lost pair of sunglasses since I've been collecting for over 3 years now. I'm not sure if I should go out and buy the same model or get a pair of holbrooks being that there are none in my collection thanks

That sucks haven't lost any lately but years ago I lost a few I'm talking like 20 years ago . i say get something different. And if you have to have Oil Rigs again they are the most popular pair on CL. Should be able to get a pair at decent price if you are patient.

I lost the first pair of real Oakleys I ever bought. I'm still bummed about it to this day. They were the Cobalt/+Red minutes. I loved that combo. Had it for about a month, then went on a trip to Myrtle Beach and lost them on the way home. I'd still like to find a pair to add to my collection (they'd just sit in the case now because my head is too big for minutes, but just for "old time's sake", i'd like to have the first pair I ever bought.

Back