• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost watches being repaired by Luxoticca

Super bummed that Luxottica lost 3 of my watches I had sent them to get battery replaced and compression tested. Now I have some items I need to see if I can sell to offset my losses.
How were you able to submit the request for them to replace the batteries? I can't seem to find it.

Super bummed that Luxottica lost 3 of my watches I had sent them to get battery replaced and compression tested. Now I have some items I need to see if I can sell to offset my losses.
I'm really sorry for your loss, bro.
But I'm also glad that this didn't happen to me cause that would make me become absolutely mad, I would fu***** be on their asses until they "found" those watches again or repay their market value + a 20% fee just for the stress burden. Seriously, no one simply loses something that valuable.
But like @StG pointed out, you had to have proper documentation to prove that they stole your watches so you could pursue your rights and maybe even sue their asses. I know it's a lot of hassle but, from my experience, when any company do any wrongdoings to you and just come with bullshit excuses like that, if you threaten to sue them with proper documentation/proof, they will solve the issue in record time.

Remember that no one can claim your rights but yourself.

I am not satisfied with the description that a company simply loses something of that value.
1. How did you send the watches there?
2. Do you have a tracking number?
3. Was the shipping insured?
4. Did you receive a receipt or job order conf. number from Lux?
5. ...
Sorry, but to me it's a Bull Sheet story.