• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost?!

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
My collection has grown and I have a few pieces with back up pieces that I store. While I was taking inventory one day I couldn't find a pair of lenses that I knew I had! I freaked out and looked for them and couldn't think of where they might have gone. While going through everything I came across the pair of lenses. I have done this 2 times now, I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this?

missing a pair... dont know if it was stolen, misplaced, or returned. BNIB jupiter holbrook crystal red :sorry:

I had a Polished Penny stolen from me many years ago when I was attending Auburn University. I was hosting a keg party and someone took off with my favorite pair of Oaks. I didn't realize it until the next day.
I lost a Square Whisker a long time ago. I left them in a hotel and of course when I called them in hopes to retrieve the pair they were not found in my room.
I also left a Polished Penny in a room safe in Dublin during Saint Patty's Day.
I haven't had much luck with my Pennies, but that's about it for my stolen/lost pairs. I guess it's not too bad considering how long I've been wearing Oakleys, but losing X-Metals hurts.

Only pair I ever lost was a week old polarized rootbeer Unknown. Got them the week they came out and lost them ATVing. Broke my heart. I need to pick up another pair.

Latest Posts

Back