• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lots of display items- acrylic blocks, stands, new metal stands, x metal displays, and more.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
all display stand lots sold out.
IH hero pin sold.

Some people reacted to this post.
lock sets sold
limited edition glorifiers sold
one piece risers sold
medium watch base sold

ALL OAKLEY FORUM MEMBERS!

Not sure the best way to get this out but figured I would start here!

This is a great seller! I have purchased many things from them and never had an issue. Just today I received something that was not up to standards so I sent @the-8O8-state a message about the issue. Very fast to respond and resolved the issue on the spot. I had not even paid the PayPal 4% fee so in theory they could have told me to go pound sand. However, their reputation and standing by their sale was more important! People like this are what make this forum/community great! Thanks again @the-8O8-state for being a great person!

@xmetalmaniac

Username Hidden said:
ALL OAKLEY FORUM MEMBERS!

Not sure the best way to get this out but figured I would start here!

This is a great seller! I have purchased many things from them and never had an issue. Just today I received something that was not up to standards so I sent @the-8O8-state a message about the issue. Very fast to respond and resolved the issue on the spot. I had not even paid the PayPal 4% fee so in theory they could have told me to go pound sand. However, their reputation and standing by their sale was more important! People like this are what make this forum/community great! Thanks again @the-8O8-state for being a great person!

@xmetalmaniac

Leave a feedback instead so other member can see it even if this thread has been closed and buried in the forums.

Anyway, he is definitely a great member to deal with!

Couldn't agree any more, one of the best members to deal with, I've had some awesome transactions and made my O room super!!! Thanks for the great opportunity to own a piece of history...

Great seller as well!! I have had 3 transactions with him the past month and they have all been perfect!! Super fast shipping and great communication!!

Updated! Old thread but items added and sold items removed. Please pm if interested. :bump:

bought a 3 tier stand. thanks

watch stand glorifier sold
square o plastic display stand sold
metal new release triangle sold

Pm me on a triple stand and the Ferrari lot