• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love for ruby :)

Finally my ruby collection is complete :D Unless I find a reason to build an R2 ruby :p

12.jpg

13.jpg

so all your ruby lenses frames are X metals? How about the Half X with ruby lenses? I dont see it in your collection
I haven't tried the Half X and R2 yet so still thinking about adding those. So far all I have are full frames. I might start off with an R2 and if I like the fit then I might go for the Half X as well. I guess I should've been more specific with my last post :p

do you wear your rubies? If so, I bet heads turn. lol. I only have one pair of frames with ruby lenses but I feel like a million bucks when I wear them. I took them with me on vacation to Hawaii and I can swear I could see better when looking at the sea like when you wear the Deep Blue angling specific lenses

do you wear your rubies? If so, I bet heads turn. lol. I only have one pair of frames with ruby lenses but I feel like a million bucks when I wear them. I took them with me on vacation to Hawaii and I can swear I could see better when looking at the sea like when you wear the Deep Blue angling specific lenses
Yes I do! Rubies are my favorite! I probably won't use the penny though because it doesn't sit well on my face plus coverage is pretty bad... I just bought it to satisfy my craving and to add to my collection :p

Back