• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love Oakleys, I Didnt Even Know This Site Existed!

Are you a redskins fan?
Unfortunately yes. Although I am taking a hiatus from watching the NFL. I haven’t wasted a minute of my life watching it this year. Feels great too. I am a baseball and hockey fan. Love both sports and watch them all the time.

High five there buddy!

Amen!!!! If you don’t want to watch defense then just throw the NBA on your TV. The NFL has done everything in their power to eliminate defensive plays. They want offense. Thanks Roger Goodell. You have completely Fücked something that was really fun to watch.

Amen!!!! If you don’t want to watch defense then just throw the NBA on your TV. The NFL has done everything in their power to eliminate defensive plays. They want offense. Thanks Roger Goodell. You have completely Fücked something that was really fun to watch.

I stopped watching way back when they started to focus on the stupid end zone dances. It wasn’t even about the game, it was how cool you can get your touch down celebration. Come to think of it, that’s probably how we ended up with dancing with the stars.

Back