• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love Shopping @ Uncharted O Vaults (for Me)........

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Went to an O vault tonight that I have never been to before. I was not planning on spending a lot of moolah but I will make more....I spotted the Troy Lee Piston Bone (surprised one was there) that was full price but had to have it(150.00). Because I got that at full price I was able to get a Racing Jacket GP75 for 75.00 (1/2 off) and also an accessory for 25% off. I asked what was the cheapest watch they had. White face Holeshot couldn't pass it up for 246.00 dollars. The sucky part TN tax almost 11% damn 43.00 dollars just in taxes. Enough with the speech here is a picture....Oh plus they threw in a TLR bag and a GP75 bag.

P7221648_zps02e3ad89.jpg

yup over the past month racked up some stuff. Watches, glasses, etc... 3 watches, some Oakley display stuff, money clip wallet, sandals, shirts , and about 8-10 pairs of glasses.

I think the red bag is just a plain troy lee bag. I thought troy lee love or hate had like the flaming dice. I could be wrong though.

yup over the past month racked up some stuff. Watches, glasses, etc... 3 watches, some Oakley display stuff, money clip wallet, sandals, shirts , and about 8-10 pairs of glasses.
And 8-10 months of debt lol

Latest Posts

Back