• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Low prices on ebay

I’ve got some really good deals on eBay. You just have to be careful. Always expect any X-Metal on eBay needs the nose bridge rebuilt no matter what shape they say it is in. That needs to be factored into the cost.

Absolutely agree with this. The pair I bought off of eBay needed everything except a re-finish, and none of that was mentioned in the description. So far I've replaced the lenses, all the rubber (the nose pieces and t-shocks were okay, but the earsocks were junk) and the temple gaskets for the earstems. They could still use a nose bridge tune-up, although I don't need them to be super tight.

I think I found a sweet deal (to me, anyway) on a pair that I'm willing to toss some money at. I see the seller (isellshades) has what I'm looking for and he has over 4000 reviews with only one negative in the past 12 months. Does anyone here have any dealings with this seller?

Thanks for everyone's input.

I think I found a sweet deal (to me, anyway) on a pair that I'm willing to toss some money at. I see the seller (isellshades) has what I'm looking for and he has over 4000 reviews with only one negative in the past 12 months. Does anyone here have any dealings with this seller?

Thanks for everyone's input.
Definitely a legit seller. But there are better prices to be found IMO...

I wanted to thank everyone for their replies/input. I purchased a pair of Gauge 8s as my first Oakley purchase on ebay and everything went smoothly and I'm very happy. Still being slightly cynical I took them to a nearby Oakley store and had them confirm the authenticity.

Peace!

There’s a pair of XX marked as Romeo on EBay right now. I emailed the seller and was told they can’t change the title. They did add the info in the description. But I can see someone bidding for a chance at a pair of R1s at the $400 price point...
I found a guy selling a pair of Ti02 XX, listed as beat up Juliet $250. Let him know what he actually had. Asks me "so, you want em for that price?"

Just to tag along with what others have posted...I've done a ton of research lately as I love Oakley but don't know much about where to get them other than at Oakley website....go find you a trusted eBay seller and go from there...I have found a few and already spent way more money than I intended but got way more for the money I would have spent at the Oakley website....Just stick to the trusted sellers with awesome feedback...

Just to tag along with what others have posted...I've done a ton of research lately as I love Oakley but don't know much about where to get them other than at Oakley website....go find you a trusted eBay seller and go from there...I have found a few and already spent way more money than I intended but got way more for the money I would have spent at the Oakley website....Just stick to the trusted sellers with awesome feedback...

A****inmen!

Back