• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loyalty Card

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Well,

I have finally returned back home from several trips, and come back bearing good news!

A fellow collector who works in an O-Store in Germany urged me to sign up for an Oakley Loyalty card. Apparently it should be available Europe-wide in November or so.

Basically, what happens is that it stores 5% of the value of all your Oakley purchases and sends you vouchers twice a year (at random times) for you to spend of that value. E.g.: You spent €100 in-store and you'll get a voucher in the future for €5.

Unfortunately you can't use your built-up 'money' at any time you want, but they do send you a €20 voucher on your birthday :biggrin:

Anybody else got one of these?

2012-09-17182936.jpg

Yeah, had mine for about 2 months now, I think I was the first customer at the Covent Garden store they offered it to.

Damn, they need that in the states. It's good you guys have something to help soften the blow of more expensive prices though.

It was pure luck. I was going in virtually every day when the Union Jacks had just come out picking them up for members on here so the manager said I should have one even though they weren't supposed to release them yet because I was going in so often.

So the deal with the loyalty card is that you get 5% of the total value per sale in vouchers against a future purchase. However, the vouchers are accumulated and sent to you at various points of the year by Oakley. This has been running for nearly 6 months and only now have Oakley sent me my first voucher (in an email). The problem is there is nothing I want right now and the voucher expires in February. I can't see Oakley releasing anything in the next 8 weeks that I'll want either. As loyalty offers go it's pretty lame, redeem in 8 weeks or you get nothing.

Back