• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale LSA Boots [Water] size 9.0

U

Username Hidden

Hello guys!

I have two pairs of this one so my wife demanded me to sell one of them ahuahuaha so I'm selling the one I used less and it's not stinky! :p
Boots are a couple years old but I only used it like 3 times (no more than that).
The size label in one of the tongues is cracked but the you can see on the other picture that's really a size 9 pair. I'm conservative so I'd say this is a 8 out of 10 in terms of overall condition.

Original pricing is 130.00 US dollars + taxes, your price is 75.00 US dollars with shipping included to North America.

Questions anyone?

Here's the official product description:
*********************************************************************************************************
PRODUCT OVERVIEW
LSA BOOT WATER
Missions that involve water are not a simple matter of stepping through puddles or treading along tidemarks. They often require full submersion, so waterproofing can be a detriment by holding in water that invariably infiltrates the boot. The Oakley LSA WATER BOOT is engineered to drain quickly and dry fast, and with a low-profile flat lace that mitigates pressure points along the top surface, it can be worn with swim fins. In addition to maintaining the comfort and mobility of the ultra lightweight design, this combination of rapid draining/drying helps improve stealth by reducing the chance of leaving footprint puddles.

Surface grip is critical for any water-optimized design, so the LSA WATER BOOT features a slip-resistant Unobtainium™ outsole. The durable material is dimensionally siped with channels for traction on wet, flat surfaces while the formulation of the rubber maintains sure footing on uneven surfaces that reduce the area of contact and therefore require a material with superior grip.

To enhance the quick-draining performance, this boot is crafted with an EVA midsole engineered with drainage pillars, plus a perforated EVA footbed. The EVA is specially formulated for maximum step-in comfort and long lasting shock absorption that does not pound down like inferior foams. Comfort is further optimized by a combination of Scotchgard™ treated pig suede and 1000 Denier Cordura® in an anatomically corrected upper that offers a glove-like fit.

For special ops teams and combat divers who need the aquatic adaptation of boots that drain quickly, dry fast and maintain a dependable surface grip in wet and dry conditions, the Oakley LSA WATER BOOT offers the best possible performance profile.

FEATURES:
  • 1.4-1.6mm Scotchgard treated pig suede plus 1000 Denier Cordura
  • Anatomically corrected for a comfortably snug, glove-like performance fit
  • Aquatic adaptability with rapid drainage and quick-drying structural elements
  • Low-profile flat laces to eliminate pressure points when boot is used with swim fins
  • Specially formulated EVA for maximum step-in comfort and long lasting shock absorption
  • Slip-resistant Unobtainium outsole for exceptional traction on flat surfaces in both wet and dry conditions
  • Gusseted tongue to block entry of water and debris
  • Import
  • Height of LSA is 6"

IMG_20170703_122058.jpg

IMG_20170703_122112.jpg

IMG_20170703_122122.jpg

IMG_20170703_122149.jpg

IMG_20170703_122226.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Back