• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LTB Rootbeer Hobrooks, Frogskins, Or Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
If Jeffalbert isn't interested in my matte rootbeer dispatch's, I'd be willing to trade them for your Red/Blue holbrooks if you're interested
Sweet.

Some people reacted to this post.
woah woah....making deals as I sleep in Ohio. I'm hurt! Haha

Username Hidden said:
woah woah....making deals as I sleep in Ohio. I'm hurt! Haha
forgive me Jeff haha. I couldn't help myself.

Yoshi Kruger. Nightmare on Jeff's Street.
He'll snatch your Dispatch in your dreams.

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.

Your lucky Herbsley Hijinx...
Yoshi Kruger is pissed Oakley discontinued his frame...he's seeking revenge on all those who put shame on the Dispatch.

That's like 95% of people who ever tried them on.

Username Hidden said:
That's like 95% of people who ever tried them on.
LOL...or 98%.:big_boss:Thank god no one around here ever wears it. I just traded for badness' mph dispatch...:dance3:. May have a matte rootbeer that im trading to badness for his matte black. :D

Me and Yoshi might be the only 2%...hahaha i only have one but its the best IMO. Julian Wilson. Enough said. Cant wait for his holbrook to come out :dance3:

@yoshi - That's why they're being discontinued. Cos only.you and Badness actually bought them.
There were like ten pairs ever sold.

Haha I'm kidding mate.

Username Hidden said:
Me and Yoshi might be the only 2%...hahaha i only have one but its the best IMO. Julian Wilson. Enough said. Cant wait for his holbrook to come out :dance3:
LOL. nice company if i do say so myself. Mr.D's sole friend in a world of gascans and fuel cells. Yoshi and Kyle have to brave the brutal aftermath of gascans and even people who like to trick themselves into thinking they can wear Herbsley's signature series Hijinx...little do they know they are embarrassing themselves. It's a scary scary world out there. People being brainwashed into thinking they suit a frame just to get their money.