• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luck just smiled at me today!

atty_65

Oakley magician
California
I once bought a Mars Leather LNIB at 150$
SomeTime ago i got a juliet ruby complete for 100$ then
Last month had a chance to get a PB sunglasses for 25$
But nothing will prepare me for this,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437008359.900853.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437008993.099437.jpg

After i bought it my guilt sink in coz i would have paid more for the lady who sold them to me. The transaction is just so fast and civil. She is waiting at the door and after we exchange pleasantries i hand over the money and i did not bother to thoroughly check the sunglasses. Just a little glance and i can confirm its authenticity. At first, i did not expect any perhaps its maybe a joke and she could have used old pictures or grab some in the internet so i did not prepare myself for anything. Its a 45mins one way and i promised myself when i will pass that way again im gonna give back to her for my peace of mind in any way possible.

For the meantime, i think i deserve this.

P.S. To my regular customer, i usually dont sell my lucky buys. So spare me the pm. Lol

Naaah i just now see the photos better.I do not think it was a bargain after all.It is missing the coin:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::rofl::rofl::rofl::gotcha::gotcha::gotcha::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Flushable wipes eh? Did you literally **** yourself?

Back