• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luck just smiled at me today!

I haven't had any such thing. And nope, none are rare at all... I've haven't had steals like yours (paid $24 for a Deviation, once). My Badman showed up at my door without payment. That will always be epic and awesome in my eyes. I'd be happy with something wearable and low priced for once lol

Well we all have different likes in what pairs is worth more to us. Especially if that pair fit as well and well make us more good looking lol

I would have bought them then asked where she got them from .. Maybe at used store or a garage sale you never know..awsome find.;)..must of had epic karma coming your way lol

Well we all have different likes in what pairs is worth more to us. Especially if that pair fit as well and well make us more good looking lol
Ok, I feel like I've been through a counselling session. I feel better now lol

Congratulations on finding such a pair for an outstanding price! I think everyone wishing for deals like this, no need to feel bad if the seller sets the price.

Total Epic Score!!!

She wanted $10 for them, you paid her $10 for them. Can't see why you need to feel guilty about the buy. We are all looking out for such a deal to call our own.

Own it!
meh. I would've told her I would give her $10 if it had the rest of the box and coin, then offered something in trade instead. Old ladies gotta be happy too, ya know? :spiteful:

Total Epic Score!!!

She wanted $10 for them, you paid her $10 for them. Can't see why you need to feel guilty about the buy. We are all looking out for such a deal to call our own.

Own it!
Totally mate.....

You should have asked for a discount.10$ is way high amount to be given for a pair of tennis sunglasses.:lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back