• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luckiest Finds?

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
What's everyone's luckiest finds? I've seen lots of posts here with lucky finds and I'm starting to get jealous. :p

The closest thing to a lucky find for me was the emerald Fuel Cell Exclusive Science. :(

For me it would be White Camo Monster Dogs for $50 and Juliet Ichiro's for $200.

Luckiest on the forum would have to be the guy that got his Oakley tower for free. He gets my vote.

I checked twitter at the right time and saw Lance Armstrong tweet about the Juan Pelota jawbones. I quickly went to the Mellow Johnny's website and put in my order, I was lucky enough to get a pair.

mine would have to be the #16 AP frogskins for less than the crazy prices they are commanding nowadays. wayyyyy lesser. =)

I found a Romeo1 on Craigslist a few months back. Lenses were in good shape but it needed new rubbers and a tune up. Sent it into Oakley for 35 bucks and it's now as good as new.

It was listed for 350 but I got it for 200. So basically, brand new Oakley Romeo1 for 235. Not bad at all.

Mine would be the OTT i just found for $150. I also have 3 Alum. Single towers. Prices were $75, $125 and $100. The one for $100 had a bag full of displays, cards, stands and some plastic signs. Did not even know that was included. Found a Oakley Medicine cabinet for $35. Jawbone Silver Trans. Lens for $75 That was a steal. Most found on CL.

Latest Posts

Back