• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luckiest Finds?

a friend of mine (nickname Frog) got me two pairs Camo Jupiter Frogskins. . .
FOR RETAIL ;o)

@jiveSEVEN
okay, it´s maybe not my luckiest find ever, but i think the fact, that his nickname is Frog (and he is a very good friend) makes it one of the best this years :eek:))

@Oakley4Life
it´s a pretty cool find and a nice price for a double tower...

I found a pair of stpl radars yesterday on my roadtrip I didn't buy them....Should I have??

Also my luckiest finds would have to be THIS FORUM.... Because without the motivation, of the rest of you I don't think I would have pushed myself to continue collecting. I need a tower or a double wide, because of you guys!!!!!!

I don't think the Radar STPL was as popular as the others. I have seen them in the Vaults and I passed on them too, I suppose I might pick them up for the right price, but wouldn't loose any sleep if I didn't own them.

I don't think the Radar STPL was as popular as the others. I have seen them in the Vaults and I passed on them too, I suppose I might pick them up for the right price, but wouldn't loose any sleep if I didn't own them.

As far as I can tell only the Frogskins STPL have become collectible. The STPL Holbrooks, Jawbone, and Radar are still available in many stores in the UK. For me, on the Frogskins and Holbrook had the real sweet design cues. Are the STPL Jawbones a wanted item?

Depending on how much they were, I think they would've been a pretty great find.. But then again, it didn't seem like that the Radar was too popular.. Although I do now regret not getting it!! The STPL Radar and Jawbone both.. Man I'd love to have them now....

I believe they were $139.00

As far as I can tell only the Frogskins STPL have become collectible. The STPL Holbrooks, Jawbone, and Radar are still available in many stores in the UK. For me, on the Frogskins and Holbrook had the real sweet design cues. Are the STPL Jawbones a wanted item?

I would be highly interested in a pair of STPL holbrooks if you can still get a pair...

wow brett! you are truly one lucky guy! are you in norcal or socal? I never could find such a great deal on display items sir! hat's off to you!

I am in Socal. I just found a Carbon Fiber Medicine Cabinet today. It holds 12 pair of glasses. I just look and jump on the ones I want. I have missed out on a number of them.
Thanks for the props!!

Back