• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luckiest pick-up I've ever had!

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
I went to Bicester Village today (it's an outlet centre in the UK) and went into the Paul Smith outlet store, looking for some ties.
Instead, I found the PS Frogskins there! On their own. Unfortunately no box, no bag but legit frogskins. Wanted £113 but haggled him down claiming they were on display and had no box- got an end price of just £80!

PS2.jpg

PS1.jpg

They have this nice rubber feel to them unlike any other frogskins!

Attachments

• PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 371
  • PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 403
  • PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 367
  • PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 370
Frogtastic: Nah, it was the last one, no box, no bag :(

JayMann: I picked up a set of ties from Paul Smith and a set of Puma x Alexander McQueen high-tops (got a buy one, get one half price sale going on at Puma for assorted items). Otherwise it's a nightmare to park and get around as it's so packed! I suggest you go down on a weekday..

I went to Bicester Village today (it's an outlet centre in the UK) and went into the Paul Smith outlet store, looking for some ties.
Instead, I found the PS Frogskins there! On their own. Unfortunately no box, no bag but legit frogskins. Wanted £113 but haggled him down claiming they were on display and had no box- got an end price of just £80!

PS1.jpg

They have this nice rubber feel to them unlike any other frogskins!

I'd of given anything for these, when these first released, but $300 was insane! Nice score though! I love the them :eek:)

Attachments

• PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 347
  • PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 382
Back