• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lucky Juliets

Thanks to all. They are serialized too. I just looked up on The O Review link they are first generation. And I have a feeling this won't be the only Xmetal I ever buy. Lol

Holy Understatement Batman!!

You are finished.

Dunn-dunn dunnnnnnnn...

Great pickup! Even after the X-Man gets them in top shape and you replace those lenses you'll STILL come out way ahead of refurbishing a pair you got at the "Correct" price. :dance2:

Lovely pair. Got a pair of the plasma w/ ice non-pol. lens on Craigslist last year for $10. Very nice pick up.

IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG

So my wife was on Facebook on Sunday and she says "hey look at this" there was a new marketplace button on the bottom. I start scrolling through local Oakley listings. I see a pair of Juliets....long story short, I have 2 Xmetals now. It's addicting. Gave him $130.00 and a pair of Molon Labe Fuel Cells for these Plasma with Ice Juliets and a pair of Flak 1.0 Smoke Clear frame with Transitions lenses in them. Can't beat it. These need some work too though. Will be sending both out to the X-man in the near future. Both pairs are serialized.
IP002810A
JI085227A
Pretty sweet 2nd Gens
You guys are all correct....Can't wait to find the next one.

Back