• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica 2018 Approval Rating

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Luxottica is handling the Oakley brand (In 2018)?

• Approve

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 72 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am disapproving after countless recent orders being cancelled by Oakley.com

The customer service rep told me they don't even have a "live inventory". So items that say in stock get sold out and overordered. Then they have to cancel your order. I had 5 orders cancelled over the last 2 months. As of 2018, Luxottica sucks a$$ in my opinion.

I am disapproving after countless recent orders being cancelled by Oakley.com

The customer service rep told me they don't even have a "live inventory". So items that say in stock get sold out and overordered. Then they have to cancel your order. I had 5 orders cancelled over the last 2 months. As of 2018, Luxottica sucks a$$ in my opinion.

The same exact thing happened to me last year! I would get charged and then credited for like 4 months straight. I finally had enough when it almost overdrew my account. I had to call and yell at them for the fourth time!! They suck!!!

Only thing they did right was the relaunches and partnerships. They weren't only those lame frogs. I just wish there were more available...

They came out with frames I actually want...

Years past, nothing.

I approve. But there is a long way to go and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't complete the journey.

Bad things: Random items showing up in cart, no response to emails, debit card stolen an hour after an order was cancelled after get stuck "in process" (can't prove it was due to that, but it was a coincidence). Quality control and on the mumbos.

AND THOSE STICKERS ON THE LENSES!!! I HATE THOSE!!! (I don't remember when this started, but i just wanted to add it in there)

Good things: release of new mumbos and the 90's gear

Going with no.

Latest Posts

Back