• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica 2018 Approval Rating

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Luxottica is handling the Oakley brand (In 2018)?

• Approve

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 72 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell is it with this crap 'fashion' for lenses that have angles in them, instead of smooth curves or straights? Some tit has decided to add small angles in the frames and lenses: IT LOOKS TOTAL SH1T! They look CHEAP AND NASTY. SUX, STOP THIS BOLLOX NOW!

I've not bought many Lux era Oakleys because US$ are very expensive here in Brazil now but for some time I can tell you I didn't really want a new frame from Oakley...the recent wayfarers and aviators like if not re-release are copies of the same...in the 90's and some 2000 years I've bought frames that don't fit me well just because I liked its design.
I've liked some new models like the Wind Jackets but I've not tried it to know if it fits my large head but it's a design I liked in the pictures...
Oakley has lived some dark years from sometime like 2005-2016 and I believe it could be a reason for it being sold to Lux but as an Oakley fan I was really sad when I know about the sale...
Oakley still rules???

Latest Posts

Back