• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica Employees?

Monkey

Oakley Enthusiast
Earth
I don't know if there's a thread on this already, but are there members here that work for Luxottica? Oakley being the obvious one? I was hesitant to make this thread, because I feel like there's some kind of air of secrecy...?

Lol there’s a lot of current and former employees!

I worked for oakley for 6 years :p

I would love to work for oakley on the weekends. How do i apply? Can i wear my oakleys while workin? 😂
I’d love to see an employee wearing a Medusa while working. I’ve never worked there but can employees basically wear whatever they want like before? I seem to remember them wearing just regular Oakley shirts and hats a while back. I don’t go in as often anymore. Is there any employee dress code now?

I would love to work for oakley on the weekends. How do i apply? Can i wear my oakleys while workin? 😂
Jobs.luxottica.com - come through! Many stores are hiring seasonal positions

It is encouraged to show off your oakleys at work! Just on your hat, not on your face (unless it is clear or low light!)

I’d love to see an employee wearing a Medusa while working. I’ve never worked there but can employees basically wear whatever they want like before? I seem to remember them wearing just regular Oakley shirts and hats a while back. I don’t go in as often anymore. Is there any employee dress code now?
Not really any dress code, it's at the managers discretion. If your wearing something that says Oakley, your good!

Pretty much lol. You can wear glasses too, probably not sunglasses tho, you’ll look weird

I used to wear my OTT at work, I got some crazy looks but it was fun

Jobs.luxottica.com - come through! Many stores are hiring seasonal positions

It is encouraged to show off your oakleys at work! Just on your hat, not on your face (unless it is clear or low light!)
that's an accident waiting to happen. Lost a jawbone and dropped a juliet from doin this before. You would totally forget you have your sunglasses on your hat 😢

can i choose which store i wanna work at?

Latest Posts

Back