• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica's Oakley vs. No Oakley

Camdaddy22

Oakley Enthusiast
My sister in law has a family member whom is an employee at Lux and told me I can always get 80% off of any frame at any time...I'm STILL not interested in New Oakley enough to take her up on it. I'm an old school X metal/real O-matter (before it went flimsy and cheap) guy, but is there anything redeeming quality wise with Luxottica's take on Oakley or would we just rather have no Oakley at all? Thoughts?

Clifdens, are a nice pair, I do have to give them some credit there. But all other garbage is just cheap trash to sell the brand names. As some other suggested the continuations of old frames are fine to some degree, and the prizm lense technology is worth buying a pair for.

The X metal rebirth dual set at 14000$ did Lux reopen the old manufacturing plant and rehire all if the skilled engineers in manufacturing just to release these????are they made of garbage wrapped in a riddle lol! I don't get it.

Back